Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome

Hi all! My name is Naomi and as you can tell I love photography. Which is why I have started a photography blog. I started taking pictures about 5 years ago professionally. I carried a camera with me since I was a little girl. I put together this blog mainly for those out there that might be interested to see who I am, what I love and to see all the things that I can do with my camera! I have a Canon 60D camera that I just love! I love taking pictures of people mainly because I feel that there can be many stories to tell through one snap shot. :) 

About Me:
 I was born and raised in Southern California, I moved to Utah with one of my good friends in 2008 and I met the man of my dreams in January 2010! We got married May of 2011 and have no children yet; maybe one day but not yet. Here are some pictures of us:




I love to be outdoors and I love to just have fun.
I'll stop this post here. I hope you enjoy whatever comes up on the blog. I plan on putting up different photo shoots that I take and any other fun things that I learn with my own photography. So enjoy! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography