Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back From Break

Alright ... First I want to say how sorry I am that I didn't finish my picture a day for December. When I got to Seattle things only got even more busy. Although I didn't finish my picture a day for December, I did try to take pictures while in Washington. Since getting home school has started and I have been editing pictures but a little slower than I would like. So I will post the pictures when I get them done! Until then here is a taste of what I saw in beautiful Washington.

Go check out my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/NaomiBillsPhotography) for more pictures. Like my facebook page to keep updated with what I am doing!

If you are interested in a copy of one of these pictures please email me at: naomibillsphotography [at] gmail [dot] com







1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful Naomi. Thank you so much for letting me use them at will. You are so talented. Love you, Auntie Kathie

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography