Monday, February 4, 2013

Jon & Alana

Alright my blogger friends here is my most recent photo shoot! I love the way these pictures turned out!

 Jon & Alana just welcomed their baby girl Lizzie into the world on December 30, 2012. I was lucky enough to take her newborn pictures! This family is so full of love for their new little girl! Lizzie's older sister refers to Lizzie as "Her Tiny". I just couldn't get enough of the cuteness and love that was in the room while we took their pictures! Thanks to Jon & Alana for letting me be a part of those special moments!

P.S. I was caught in the act, while I was preparing little Lizzie for her photos, Alana grabbed her camera and captured a couple pictures of me. If you would like to see them they will be at the bottom of this post :) 

Enjoy!














Here are some behind the scene pictures...




2 comments:

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography