Monday, March 11, 2013

Austin & Diana's Wedding

My cousin (from my husbands side) got married on February 22nd, 2013. I was so happy that I was able to make it to their beautiful wedding day! :) They are such a wonderful couple! I just love them so much. Diana is such a beautiful woman and you could just tell that Austin thinks the world of her! :) Congratulations you guys! :) Here is what I was able to capture of their day...

(I was not their photographer but they allowed me to capture some photos while I was there! I don't know the company name of their photographer but he was nice enough to let me shoot around him after I asked his permission. I'm so glad I was able to capture some of their moments from the side!)

Enjoy!









   


1 comment:

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography