Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Twice The Fun

Meet two of my favorite little twin nephews! 

Six months ago today these two came into the world and stole everyone's heart as they came. They made a small family of three turn into a family of five. 

My other little nephew was so excited to become a big brother and has lived up to the name since they have come. It has so cute to see how much he loves his little brothers. Both my sister- and brother-in-law are so happy and are so cute with all of their boys in the house! It has been so much fun watching them grow as parents. My husband and I have learned so much from them and look forward to one day starting our own little family!

Since things were so crazy when I took these photos, with the end of the semester, graduation, vacation, new job and moving, I realized I never actually posted anything on my blog about these two so I decided today would be a great day to post some pictures! 

These pictures were taken when they were 8 days old and their dad and brother are not in these pictures because they were out flying in planes that day for a project (their dad is a pilot). 

Their mom, Aubrey, was so amazing and so beautiful I just can't get over how great she looks! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and you can really see how the love she has for these two just shines through the photos! 

I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as I do! I just love these little guys so much! As if moving to another state isn't hard enough, moving away from our nephews made it even harder!













Peter






Henry






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography