Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13 "Family"

Well today's topic is family, this is a sore topic for me this year because I have such a big family and this year will be the first year since I have been married that I will not see them at Christmas time. I have 5 brothers, 3 sisters, 3 sister-in-laws and 1 brother-in-law. On top of that, I have 1 adorable nephew and 1 adorable niece with another nephew on the way!! Oh and you can not forget my wonderful parents! Of course this does not include all the extended family and friends. 
On the plus side I will have the wonderful opportunity to spend time with my husbands wonderful family! His parents are so sweet I'm excited to see them and we will get the chance to see his 3 brothers, 2 sister-in-laws, possibly talk to his brother currently on his mission in New Zealand and we will get the chance to hang out with our adorable nephew. 
Anyway, the pictures that I took today are with my family at my brothers wedding; he had a photo booth so we took full advantage. Since I was home alone all day and my family is in California this picture shows some of my family, brothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, grandpa and of course my husband! Family is what is most important to me and I will always be grateful for the blessing of having them in my life!  
Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. I understand the feeling of missing family this Christmas. I'm glad you get to spend more time with Nathan's family though!

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography