Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th "Shopping"

Okay, so today's topic is shopping. My thoughts for today were everywhere so my first picture was of a bunch of our Christmas shopping bags from Black Friday in front of my very generous neighbors door! Then I thought of another idea but I needed a person ... so I asked my neighbor Gracie and she was SUCH a good sport to say yes!!! :) I was so glad! Since I had just grabbed her from what she was doing she was conscious about how she would look, although she is a beautiful woman, I eased her mind by making it so that she was out of focus and the joy blocks were in focus! I think she is still beautiful even out of focus, don't you agree? So anyway this is what I came up with! Thank you Gracie again, you are AWESOME! This picture is of a happy shopper! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography