Thursday, September 18, 2014

Derek & Paige's Wedding: Part 1 of 2

I am just so excited to be sharing this lovely couples' wedding photos!!! Paige is my cousin-in-law and when she asked me to be her photographer I was honored and excited to be a part of their big day!! Their albums are broken into two parts, this first part is a couple of days before their wedding day, at the Sleepy Ridge Golf Course in Orem UT.

Although this particular day ended up being a pretty gloomy and rainy day. Both Derek and Paige weren't fazed by it at all. They loved making faces at one another, holding hands and kissing. It was the cutest thing to watch and heaven for me and my camera. Their love is so natural, it was beautiful! Both Derek and Paige have such fun personalities, it was impossible not to smile, laugh and have fun with these two.

I could go on all day about this couple but I'll just let the pictures say the rest! Congratulations again to both Derek and Paige!! You both are beautiful together! Enjoy part 1.












 




 













No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography