Monday, September 29, 2014

Shane & Ericka

It's Monday and I'm excited to post this gorgeous family to start the week off right! 
I have just loved showing off how beautiful and fun my dad's side of the family is with these group and individual family pictures!

Today I am posting the family photos of my cousin Shane and his family. Shane is in the U.S. Coast Guard, Ericka is an amazing mom and Malachi is a very handsome and adventurous little boy! It's not often that we get to see these three all together so when we found out they would all be at the reunion we were all beyond excited! It was so much fun catching up with Shane and much more fun getting to see how his little family has grown.

I feel like I have a small tie to this family because a little over year ago Ericka came to visit and needed a babysitter for about a week while she took some classes. My husband and I were very excited to help and got to hang out with their son Malachi for almost a whole week, night and day!! It was the funnest week! We took him on walks, to the park, the community pool, chased ducks and so many more fun things! When the week came to an end we were very surprised to see how sad we were to see him go. Shane and Ericka are raising an amazing little man we had so much fun getting to know him and in turn learning more about his amazing parents!

I am so happy that I was able to take their pictures and I look forward to hanging out with them again soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography