Monday, September 22, 2014

New Business Cards

Many of you have asked to see my new business cards, so here they are!! 

I'm so excited to finally show them off! I have been working for a long time to figure out what I wanted my business cards to look like and after many drafts and lots of trial and error I finally came up with something that I love and that I think is unique, simple and exactly what I want. 

As a photographer, business cards are a great way to show off your style and an even better way for people to have a first glance into who they will be hiring. I feel it is important to not rush the process of creating a business card because it's something that will not only show off your brand but it is something that should bring people to you. Your business cards should be something that you are proud to hand to people because they are now a part of you and your business.

So if you don't have business cards yet I would highly recommend getting started on finding your style and creating a business card just for you.

I couldn't be happier with the way mine turned out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography