Friday, September 19, 2014

Derek & Paige's Wedding: Part 2 of 2

I am so excited to be sharing Paige and Derek's beautiful wedding day with everyone. These two are so close to my heart not only because they are family but because of who they are and how wonderful they are together. 

When I first met Derek my husband and I were pleasantly surprised! He was so sweet and had so many sweet things to say about Paige, you could just see how in love he was with her. This made my husband and I so happy because Paige is like a little sister to us.

Their story is a cute one! Paige and Derek met at school during their freshman year. Derek was the first boy that Paige ever held hands with but they never ended up dating. He ended up leaving for a 2 year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and a while after he came home they randomly contacted one another again and things started clicking, it was like magic. They dated for about 3 or so months when one cold winter day Derek took Paige snow shoeing up a mountain and said all the perfect things with the most romantic settings. He handed her a ring-sized box and when she opened it she found a note that said he loved her ... imagine her shock and disappointment. As she turned to give him a hard time about the note she found him on his knee with the ring.

I just love this story because it explains them so well! Derek and Paige are so perfect for each other! Their lives are going to be filled with so much joy and love as they grow together with one another. I am so glad that I was able to share in their beautiful day and I look forward to watching them grow.

Congratulations, again, Derek and Paige! Love you both!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Bills Photography

© Naomi Bills Photography